Wednesday, 15 December 2010

BAH HUMBUG !

Well the day is approaching fast and I will be so pleased when it is over and life can get back to the semblance of normality it is usually . I made a fun decision the other though I have decided I am going to run in next years annual Santa fun run……………. eek. I am hoping Ronnii can do it with me as there were lots of dogs entered this year. I can just see us both in Santa outfits………lol. Not got much else really to impart as if I do witter on it will bring every one down and I would hate to do that to others at this time of year.

 

Love

Momma Tea

5 comments:

  1. You go girl! Racing wif Ronnii will be a fun thing:)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS I hopes da humbugs go away soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama has been a bit of grump today, too. I am very good at cheering people up. This is how I cheered her today - maybe it will make you smile as well. When she left for work this morning, she placed me on the bed. I can jump down, but not up on the bed. I usually jump down during the day and meet her at the door when she returns in the afternoon. Not today! I was still in bed (under the covers) when came home today. I spent the whole day in bed sleeping!! I don't see anything wrong with staying in bed all day? Do you?

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe...I be laughing at Pip!
    We is weird round heres cuz we loves Christmas soooooo much and is usually always in da Christmas spirit...dunno why!
    Anyways, chickie we'll be glad to spare some of our spirit withs you.
    I thinks doin' da run will be fabulous...a wonderful bonding experience withs Ronii.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you find your Christmas Cheers!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that sounds like fun!
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete