Friday, 23 July 2010

30 Day Blog – Day 14

A non fiction book is the subject today and I didn’t have to think too long and hard about this one at all.

To say the author courts controversy goes without saying but I adore him for it, I cannot read his books in public for fear of people assuming I am a complete loon for laughing like a drain frequently.

Some say he is a dinosaur who was personally responsible for the decline of jeans in the UK in the 90’s and that he is a secret caravan enthusiast …………….. All we know is , He’s called Jeremy Clarkson !

jeremy-clarkson

The books I prefer are not his motoring one but the collections of his columns for The Sunday Times and I would have to say that my ultimate favourite is………………

180px-The_World_According_To_Clarkson_cover

It just cracks me up to read and has me laughing all the way through from cover to cover. I love the fact he doesn’t give a monkeys if he upsets people with his views and he says exactly what he thinks and with such humour too. His expressions are just comical and I find myself nodding in agreement with a lot of what he says. The fact his books are just collections of his Sunday Times articles so not huge long chapters just a collection of thoughts and whimsy on a multitude of subjects. My favourite one has to be the one about …..

Insanity Sauce hot sauce.

It was titled

Help, quick – I’ve unscrewed the top on a ticking bomb

I recommend that you click the title and have a good laugh.

 

Tatty Bye

lunapic_12794806431834_3

No comments:

Post a Comment