Saturday, 17 July 2010

Blog Journal – Day 8

Today I am supposed to post a photo that makes me angry or sad, this one was easy I didn’t have to think about this at all.

Marsela

This photo kind of speaks for itself really and it isn’t so much the photo that makes me angry it is the circumstances behind the photo. It is a story we hear all to often these days and one that never fails to make me livid and break my heart. Thankfully this lovely little girl was rescued and is on her way to much better health and in a home where she is loved and treasured as she should have always been. Thank dogness for places like The Little Dog Rescue & The Red Door Animal Shelter to name two wonderful rescue groups. Without the work of these wonderful groups and their supporters I would not have my Momo and my Momo would not have her super special Mr.Pip.

5f1d8a935bea0bc2c71f44ab746475e2

No comments:

Post a Comment