Tuesday, 20 July 2010

30 Day Blog – Day 11

Well today is the one I have not looked forward to……. the day I am supposed to post a photo of me taken recently. Not to keen on my photo being taken at the best of times but due to be ill for a while and my hair only just growing back I tend to avoid cameras these days. However I committed to doing this blog so do it I will. 

Snapshot_20100416 I didn’t say it would be a good one though did I ?

                      591115t8qpmw0bs5

Ok seriously now though I will post a decent-ish ( well as decent as pix of me get anyhoo ) The next two were taken in February before I started the last round of treatment and lost my hair yet again.

WHO

yikes

These were taken at my first sci-fi convention and it was mega cool we got to meet some great people and Tom Baker one of the old Dr’s from Dr Who was there which excited my other half very much and James Marsters who played Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel was there which was awesome for me.

Moving on this is the most recent one of me since my hair has started growing back however my hair now has some pink in it again now at the front.

MOI So this is me.

Tatty Bye

lunapic_12794806431834_3

No comments:

Post a Comment