Wednesday, 21 July 2010

30 Day Blog - Day12

Oh er Missus today I am supposed to write about something I am OCD about god there are so many I don’t honestly know which to pick but I guess if I had to choose one it would be my pillows or my bed not sure which one I am worse with. OK after some deliberation it would be my pillows, no one else is allowed to use any of the three I sleep with heaven forbid they should try and slip an arm under one at night time. They also have to be in the right order when I go to bed, picture this I am all ready for bed and I go into the bedroom I flip all three pillows over and place them back in the right order but turned over as if to say ok fresh side to sleep on tonight. Does it stop there well you would think so wouldn’t you but no if I have to get up for any reason I have to go through it all over again. Nothing nicer than cold pillow on your face mmmm . It is also imperative that the really old flat squashed pillow is the top one don’t ask me why but it has to be that one next to my face. So there you have it I am obsessively compulsive about my pillows. Thank heaven it wasn’t housework though that would be just too awful for words.

Tatty Bye

lunapic_12794806431834_9

No comments:

Post a Comment