Sunday, 8 August 2010

30 Day Blog Journal – Day 20

Well peeps today I am supposed to share a hobby of mine , I have a few but am going to plump for photography. Many years ago I used to take hundreds of photos but with the advent of digital cameras my love of photography dwindled somewhat and not to sure why really. However recently my old SLR has been dusted off and my love has rekindled. Some of this is thanks to the crickets in my back yard but most is down to my Molly who just poses so well as soon as she hears the flashy beast come out. If you add to that the fact she loves to dress up then I have a natural subject .

This is my favourite photo of my girl that I have taken with my SLR so far

lunapic_128128571813570_1

 

tatty bye for now

lunapic_12794806431834_9

No comments:

Post a Comment