Sunday, 26 September 2010

Bumholes & Barbecues

I’m having a bit of an angry day today, I’m not angry at anyone just angry in general. That’s not strictly true I am angry at myself for getting my hopes up about my review and I am angry with my illness for not being gone. I know these are normal feelings when dealing with cancer but i hate feeling like this so I get angrier. Still it has a slightly productive side to it I don’t mind doing the housework when I am angry so I have finally tackled all the shelves in the front room and they are looking pretty damn good even though I do say so myself. Next on this list is the kitchen then scrubbing the floors and I am hoping by then I will have scrubbed the anger away here’s hoping huh .

Anyway thats it for now I am off to scrub with Nickleback for company.

Love

Mollys Momma Tea

4 comments:

  1. We are very sorry ... we were thinking about you on Friday and sending lots of positive vibes. Wish there was something we could say to make you feel better and make that nasty cancer go away and stay away.

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK to be angry sometimes... :) {{{hugs}}}

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this. It is pants. I too was thinking about you on Friday. I will get to see you soon. I have the Zantac and the Bengay to deliver. It won't be this week as I am a bit tied up with stuff but I am hoping for next week. I will be in touch to make arrangements to pop in. Blessings. Sue -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sorry. Don't stop hoping. We need it to get by.
    Mom furiously attacks housework when she is angry or out of sorts.
    Love Ruby & Penny

    ReplyDelete