Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Convoluted Thoughts

I have had a really pants day today to be honest, Richie didn’t want his brekkie which and didn’t take his tablets in his usual bit of hot dog so the day didn’t start well, so we headed out for an early morning walk after which I managed to persuade him to have his meds thankfully. Then the phone rang it was my Mom telling me my son was ill and off of school, he had woken up at six feeling crappy and had some medicine and paracetamol and went back to bed, he didn’t want to open his birthday cards or anything. He slept until 11am and didn’t want a cup of tea or any porridge never a good sign in my son and a sure fire sign he is not feeling good. So Mom ‘suggested’ that it wasn’t wise for me to go and see him on his Birthday……………. Fair enough I am susceptible to picking up every little thing people have because of my immune system being a wee bit hinky these days but it was my baby boys 14th Birthday. Surely it is my choice but no I guess not.

Richie then decided to chuck up but he had been cheeky and nomming on grass so still wasn’t worrying too much though. But he has not been himself today maybe he was picking up on me being down. Animals are so perceptive I have had dogs in the past that knew when I was about to have a seizure and cats that have known when there was a spirit around , there are dogs that have picked up on owners having cancer so maybe my boy is emotion perceptive. Still I will be more myself once my review is out of the way I do tend to get a bit stressy before I have them which is understandable really. Trouble is whether I worry or not the outcome won’t be changed. But I was talking to my beloved earlier and said how odd I found it that this time I have kind of got my hopes up whereas usually I always expect and think the worst that way I am not disappointed. But my reasoning for my hopes being up this time is not logical, rational or sensible but here goes nothing. Molly came into my life when I really needed her and that she felt it was ok to let go because she knew I was going to be fine, now this reasoning works fine if I get the all clear but if I don’t then why the heck did my little girl let go? Silly, irrational, illogical and as daft as that may seem I can’t seem to get it out of my head at the moment. So you can see I am a major stressy Tea right now and I cannot wait for Friday to be over and I go get back to being my usual more positive me who thinks sensibly and rationally and one who is not wanting to just turn and high tail it out of the UK never to return.

On that confusing note I will close for tonight I think and head off to bed and try and get some sleep.

Wishing you all a peaceful night and a Happy Tuesday.

Mollys Momma Tea

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tea,

    Sorry to hear Richie and your son are not feeling well. I can't imagine the stress you must be feeling this week! We will all be thinking about you on Friday and leading up to Friday.

    One thing I know for sure is that Miss Molly will be right by your side throughout your review - and before and after, too!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete