Tuesday, 7 September 2010

I am overwhelmed

by the kindness and generosity of people well not just any old people obviously but by like minded, crazy, scatty, wonderful, amazingly awesome dog loving people like all of you. Thanks to  you Molly has left a legacy of fund raising in her Memorial Fund, Her story is being told at LDR meet and greets and is encouraging others to foster and my heart although still broken is lifting because of all of this. Not only that but My little girl has a namesake thanks to Frankie Furter, as many of you know us doggy bloggy-ers have tried to help out Sweet Shelby and she had her pups last Friday and one of them a little girl was not suckling well and darling Frankie paid green papers ( to Shelbys fund ) to name her Molly after our Princess . Well Little Miss Molly is now doing well and we could not be happier for her and her beautiful Mamma. ( I know if I lived in The States I would be first in line when they needed a home for her ). I must add a thank you to those who sent us beautiful cards they are very much appreciated.

All of this wonderful kindness has really gone a long way to restore my faith in human beings…….. I have never doubted animals just people. I really want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart and soul for all the love, compassion and caring it really does mean the world to me. All of your kindness is truly overwhelming.

Now enough with the mushies as certain doglets would say and I have news…………………… We will soon have a new bloggy-er in our family as he wishes to continue where his sister left off and help raise awareness for dogs all over the world. He should find that easy in his line of work as you will no doubt find out.

As Molly told you she had chosen her brother Jack and yes he is still coming to live with us and sooner than we thought but I am very pleased he is as I am hating getting up and having no doggy toe nails tapping on the floor the silence in my house is deafening. So I must away now to go get things ready for his imminent arrival.

 

With much love

Mollys Momma

Ps. Who has a Momma called Jill ?

10 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the blog of the new rascal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so very excited to meet da new squirt...he gonna be a lucky boy to be at home withs you and Steve.
    I sure hope he gonna likes us here in Blogville. Will he haves a new blog all his own?
    Oh and I be thinking Jill is Zona's momma.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly's Momma,

    Yay fur happy news today! Mom and me are looking forward to meeting Jack and getting to knows him better.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting. I can't wait to meet Jack and promise to be like a big brother to him!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great news. I am glad you'll be having a new addition to your family. Both you and Steve will be great parents to Jack. I am sure he'll be very happy to finally be at his forever home.

    Looking forward to meeting Jack :)

    woofs & licks,
    Dommy & Piper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news! Cannot wait to meet the newbie...
    Love,
    Neeko and his family ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that is wonderful news! We can't wait to meet Jack!
    ~Maggie, Milly, and Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are super excited to meet Jack!!!!
    We's chatted him ups a little today on his bloggy, but excited to see photos!!!!!

    We are tinking of yous too!!!

    Big Pug Hugs!!!!!!!!
    IzZY, Josie and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to meet Jack. One of my brothers was named Jacks!!

    Mommy wanted to send you a picture of baby Molly but we didn't have your address butm her picture is on thr post we did last night. That piost was dedicated to both Tucker's and your Molly.

    God bless....Mona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, my mom's name is Jill. I can't wait to meet Jack! I'm glad Molly's story is still being told. It's a wonderful one.

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete