Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Our little girl

is settling well, she is turning into a  right Poppa’s girl bless her. I think she is a little stressed by her move though as she has an upset tummy today. It could be the change in diet as well of course but I am keeping a close eye on her and hopefully it will settle down very quickly. I am going to give her a little chicken and rice tonight as that shouldn’t hurt at all, I do feel for her though it must be very confusing coming from her last foster Mummy and her family of doglets to a home with only one other somewhat shouty dog. It does make you wonder what they must think of it all really, it must be such a huge adjustment for them all. To be honest I have never really given the adapting side of it massive thought before now because Molly settled in so well and Richie did well to once his shouting calmed down. Both of them came from a foster Mum with other dogs but not as many as Ronnii had. She is a real sweetie and a total snuggle bunny too.

Little Princess has just eaten a little scrambled egg made with water bless her tippy toes.

Love

Momma Tea

3 comments:

  1. Oh Momma Tea, her will be fine once her gets adjusted. It took Whitney awhile to figures out nobuddy was gonna hurt her and stuffs. It took a few weeks to gets in da groove.
    Poor Ronii has an upset tummy...chicken always does da trick.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma Tea,

    Puddles is right, in time Ronii will be feelin' right at home. :)

    WOofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get a nervous tummy in new situations, too. The chicken and rice will help, I am sure! She is such a cutie! I can't wait to see more pictures of Miss Ronii.

    Give her hugs and kisses from me.

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete