Sunday, 24 October 2010

Well She is here

We collected Ronnii today and our home is now complete with a Yorkie in it again, we are a family of four and I am no longer surrounded by testosterone Yippee !. Richie did his Captain Shouty routine when I arrived with Ronnii and I did my Mrs Stressy Knickers Panic impression. I did as advised by Wilma and Steve and left to get food and let them deal with the introductions without me stressing out and making things worse and they did brilliantly. After we ate Ronnii had a bath and was blow dried and she and Richie had their meals and cleaned their bowls. She is a little unsettled but that is understandable and Richie is needing extra reassurance which is being dished out big style. Right now the view on my right is this

Photo1139

and on my left is this.

Photo1136

So at this moment in time I am a very, very contented happy woman ! !

With Love

Momma Tea

xx              xx

5 comments:

  1. Ronni looks very pretty after her bath and blow dry. Her fur looks very silky and shiny. My fur never looks like that - I guess because I am not sweet little girl.

    I am so excited that Ronni is home safe and sound.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and me is SO happy fur you Momma Tea! We can't waits to get to know all 'bouts Ronni.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww!!!! Congratulations!!!
    Ronnii is very very BeauTemous!!!

    Hugs to you Momma T!!!!
    loves,
    IzZY, Josie, TriXie, and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased for you, she looks so cute, mind you I have a soft spot for yorkies my last dog Jack was one, he passed to the bridge on the 26th Dec he was 15, I still get upset thinking of him, but we have to move on, and we both love George to bits.
    As you will with Ronnii
    Jan

    ReplyDelete