Tuesday, 12 October 2010

When it’s all said and done

I spent most of this weekend in bed as I have felt so awful. But if this is what it takes to boot Lional the Loathsome Lurgyfied Lump out of my body and my life for good then so be it I will take everything they care to chuck at me. I have felt a wee bit down too but that is understandable I guess, it feels like I have been fighting all of this for so long now, nearly three years but I have overcome cancer in three places in that time but luckily only one of them decided to come back for a return stay in ‘ Hotel Tea ‘, I guess it must dig the surroundings………………lol .

To say I am looking forward to it all being over is an understatement but I do know that even when it is all gone the road to full recovery is a long one but it is one I look forward to travelling down. It means that I can actually start to make plans and look to the future properly.

I know that I can overcome almost anything life throws at me now and I can bounce back just like Bobby Darins rubber ball ( Oh heck that does make me feel blooming old now ). Even with all I have had to deal with over the last few years I still consider myself a lucky woman, if my ex hadn’t left me when he did I would not have found the anger to fight as hard as I have done and if Lional had not returned I may not have found my soul mate or had the privilege of being owned by Molly and now Richie. I now firmly believe everything happens for a reason even if you cannot see it at the time. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I often wonder if I knew then what I know now would I have done things differently ? I like to think I wouldn’t because then I would not be who I am today, I am who I am today because of the choices I have made and the consequences of my choices whether good or bad. If I was to be brutally honest I have made some massive , huge, mahoosively bad choices in my life but in the last year I don’t think I have made one bad choice so maybe I am finally learning. Who knows all I do know is Richie is snoring like a warthog as he lays by the side of me in bed now and my eyes are starting to get heavy. So I will close now but will leave you with this thought .

15 

With Much Love

Mollys Momma Tea

               x

6 comments:

  1. I would like to get my paws on that miserable Lional the lump and kick him to the curb!! You know I would if I could!

    By the way, my mama is the queen of bad choices. She says if you have gone a year without making any more - that's pretty darn good!!

    We believe in you. Keep fighting!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. You is such a brave and strong woman Momma Tea. I hopes you know dere are so many of us who luvs you and pray fur you every day. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mooma Tea, we all makes make choices and decisions at one time or another...or alot of times even...hehehehe!
    You is a strong lady whether you wants to believe it or not. And fur what it's worth, we will always be heres while you is on dis journey. We is always thinking bouts you.
    Hindsight is an interesting thing!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your energy Momma Tea! We are sending pawsitive prayers your way.

    Nubbin wiggles & hugs,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending virtual hugs to you and nasty kicks to that awful lump!! I just know you'll kick this one out of Hotel Tea too!!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea~

    Thank you for sharing this beautiful insight and positive perspective.

    I believe everything happens for a reason too and we are resilient creatures.

    We cannot control our destiny, but we can control how we react to our destiny.

    I also believe we are never put in a situation far greater than we can handle.

    Things get tough, horrible and suck - but life has such a meaning and purpose and when taking charge with a positive outlook mind can heal the body.

    I wish you all the best, and our family does keep you in our thoughts and prayers~

    Hugs!!
    ~Katy

    ReplyDelete