Sunday, 7 November 2010

Lets all go puddle jumping

Please excuse if we don’t keep up with our blog comments or writing over the next couple of weeks . It is going to be a bit of a rough time with intensive treatment and feeling poopy. We will of course be reading all blogs that Richie, Ronnii and myself follow as they really help me to keep going. I can’t say I am looking forward to the next few weeks and if I am honest I almost cancelled and completely backed out of it for good. I am so tired of it all and of feeling crap all the time and my original reason for fighting so hard  now seems to have gone so I kind of wondered why bother……………… BUT I have new reasons to keep going at least for this round and we will see what they say at my review in December, I am not giving up but I may look at other ways of tackling the skanky-ness if it comes to it.

So keep smiling folks and enjoy each and every day no matter if it rains, snows or the sun shines. Look for the little things and stop now and then to smell the rain on the grass and listen to the crunch of Fall leaves underfoot. Go puddle jumping like you did as a kid and smile as often as you can

With Love

Momma Tea

3 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself!! :) We will look forward to your return... and Milly and Shelby plan to take your advice and go puddle jumping...
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need you, too!!! Wish I could jump the giant puddle ocean and come visit you!! We will be thinking of you over the next few weeks and wishing you well, especially on November 14th during the moment of meditation. Have you read about this on other blogs?

    Sending you hugs and kisses and several cases of WHOOP A$$!!!

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete