Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Sad People

I  have come to the conclusion that there are some very sad, twisted, nasty people in the world, who feel the need to go out of their way to deliberately hurt others. What the heck is the point of it all ? What does it actually achieve apart from making others dislike you.

There has been a spate of nasty comments on blogs recently and there is no need for it, if you do not like or do not agree with something you read then move on to a different blog. There is no  need to leave spiteful comments. There is one lovely doggy blog I read that is tongue in cheek and full of fun and kool-aid and recently there was a particularly nasty comment for which there was no need what so ever. This blog has my full support, it always has and always will. It is written from the special dogs view and that dog is one of the sweetest, most caring, most fun loving doglets in the world and everyone in my home adores her, ( I know you all know who I am on about…..LOL).

Us doggy bloggers are there for each other no matter what we are going through, we care and support each other through rough times and laugh with each other at the fun, silly times. I know I could not have got through the last few months without all of the wonderful doggy bloggers and dogs support and for that I thank you all very much. Long may we continue to be there for each other.

Love

Momma Tea

9 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! Let me at this person and I will rip them apart! GGGRRRRRRR!!!

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some people who have nothing better to do than sit with glee at the thought of someone else's discomfort. Well, when these people finally die, they had better pack for the heat coz where they are going, it's going to be mighty warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you said that way better than I did or could have! There was no need for the comment...even though I know it was directed specifically at my blog!
    I will be looking into the situation.
    Thank you for your support and friendship!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, said. We should all just ingnore them. Our acknowlegement is what they want. Let's not give it to them!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Beth always tells me -- if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well said Momma Tea,
    Mom and me agrees wif Remington and Beth too!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadly it is not just here in the blogging community, even people who live thousands of miles away try and deliberately cause hurt............. they try but fail something I am so thankful for

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen! You said it well. I don't understand. I mean, there are plenty of blogs I think are tacky and I simply click out of it. You know? Who has to stoop so low? How dumb.
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete