Thursday, 2 December 2010

It’s Snow Joke

It has been an eventful week , I have been really worried about Richie as he seemed to be very unhappy, constantly barking ( causing the neighbours from hell to moan ) and whining which made me worry so much about him with his heart problem. I thought Ronnii was in season but never having had an intact female was unsure and as there were no visible signs of this I decided I was wrong, I have since found out some females can come into season without any signs at all ( who knew ) so I have come to the conclusion that she is as she is getting very flirty with Richie now.  The arrival of the snow not only lowered the temperature but it seemed to cool their ardour quite a lot too, perhaps it is all the extra effort it takes for them to use the garden and to go walkies, not only do they to be snuggled when they get back in but Ronnii needs to be de-snowballed as well as it just sticks to her legs and clumps her fur up but she seems to like the snow as does Richie boy. Just as well really as I adore the white stuff me and Wilma were out making snow angels in the front garden today, awesome fun as not done that for yonks mine was a little different to hers though I did mine face down……………lol. I am never going to be completely sensible no matter how much people want me to be. We also have a wee snow dude at the end of the garden too and he is rather sweet.

Percy has his own duvet round his house under his waterproof covers and he is getting hot water bottles on it ( refreshed often ) so he doesn’t get too cold but he seems to be fine.

It is gone nine pm now and the snow is still falling hard and I have now got to redo Percy hotty bottys, wash up and then snuggle with the fur balls.

Nite all and I will go to sleep tonight dreaming of at least another two feet of snow falling woooohooooo !

Momma Tea

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are enjoying the snow. Isn't it magical? I hope you get to make loads more face down snow angels. Even I haven't tried that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only problem I find with the snow, is that my stick doesn't grip the ground well on the icy paths. But you can't beat going out when it is snowing hard and walking in crispy snow. I thought February this year was the worst we were going to get for a while, but it seems that there are a few more bugs that need killing off. So glad the doglets have calmed down, I know they can be a handful when it comes to the season thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More snow!! I love it!!! Umm... who is Percy?? I'm going to have to go see if I missed a post!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I can't believe how much snow you are getting. We are supposed to get some this weekend, but I don't think as much as you. Pip hates the snow and the cold, his legs get all stiff and he has a hard time walking, poor baby. I am hoping we have a mild winter for his sake.

    And I agree, being sensible - boring!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. May you get all of our snow!

    We've started a week of giveaways at www.PetBlogsUnited.com, so stop by & you could be a winner!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete