Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

Well Christmas is fast approaching and with it the Winter weather, I love the snow but am not keen on cold, frosty, slippery mornings. They look great but are treacherous not just for my feet but for little paws too, poor Richie slipped in the garden this morning he was fine but the he did get that ‘ Oh my dog I hope no one saw that’ look on his face which was comical. He is coughing a lot this morning but I think the cold is making him catch his breath and cough so I will be keeping my beady eyes on him. He is getting much better about trying to boink Ronnii thankfully, she seems relieved about this as well. She does seem to have a few guarding issues, she tries to block Richie out from being able to jump on the sofa next to me and if the poor lad comes near she gives him the evil eye and growls so I have to rescue him. I am hoping this will pass in time but it isn’t a biggie as it is not all the time. It is odd though because sometimes they will snuggle up together very happily and others she just gives him evils but I guess she is exercising her female prerogative.

They both seem to be bemused by the Crimbo tree but thankfully have not been interested enough to have a good nose around and about it. The parcels under it seem to be rather interesting to them as well I guess they know there is one or two under there for them.

I had a bit of a hair disaster last night, I dyed it black well it was supposed to be Ebony but it definitely has a blue tinge about it which was the last thing I wanted. I am going to have to cut the longer bits off so it looks more black ( the longer bits had blonde tips and these are what have gone blue ). I still don’t have that much hair so I could have done without this going pear shaped……….lol.

Last weeks snow has left an unwanted gift now that it has departed….. I have a horrid snotty nose and sore throat but I guess that’s what I get for playing in the snow like a big kid… it was fun though.

I finally got all the Christmas cards for the Card exchange out on Saturday which was good, the dogs have got more than us hoo-mans so far but thats as it should be.

Right I am off to put some heat on as it is blooming freezing here

 

Momma Tea

4 comments:

  1. Poor Richie slipped in the garden. My mama is the most clumsy person on the planet. She is waiting for her first fall of winter. It was very icy yesterday and she made it home without falling. We will see how today goes.

    I am sorry Richie and you have colds. My tummy seems to be doing better, but now mama is worried about our cat Sweet Pea who seems to be losing weight rapidly.

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn has had that blue/black problem before. LOL! If you wash it a lot it normally starts to fade. Don't worry. I'm sure it looks pretty!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had lavender hair for a while. It was rather a pretty shade,but it wasn't what I was aiming for. Black and blue hair sounds interesting.

    Thanks for our card and for stopping by to visit our blog.
    Sue
    Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words & thoughts on our sad loss of Dorcus.

    Your hair sounds really interesting. We look forward to getting to know you better.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete