Sunday, 2 January 2011

I Miss Her

Perhaps you do find yourself unintentionally looking back even if you can’t help it. I really, really miss my best friend and as soon as I know whats going on with me health wise and if I can borrow some air fare I will be seeing her as soon as humanly possible.  Not a day goes past when I don’t miss her, she is that awesome kind of friend that you can tell anything and I mean anything, she never judges me but if I ask her she would be honest and say yeah you have put a few pounds hon…….lol. I miss just being able to nip out for coffee with her and doing the normal things you do. Seeing her now means major planning, scrimping and saving to get there but even if it takes me the next 2 years to save the fare then thats what I will do, it isn’t just I want to see her but I need to see her !

I want to go for a beer at Hooters with the most amazingly awesome best friend a woman could ever hope to have and I’ll blooming well do it too just you see………………lol.

Miss you more than I could ever put into word Sis, Love you more than you will ever know and watch this space ‘cos’ I will get there by hook or by crook.

Love

Momma Tea

4 comments:

  1. There is just nothing like a good best friend! I hope you get there soon!
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hopes you gets to see your furiend soon!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everywhere I turn I am reading about how 2011 is going to be a special, magical year. I believe you will get to see her this year! Just keep believing!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! We just started our own blog recently, and we're going around trying to meet other bloggy pets. It is good to have a best friend like that! We hope you really do get to see her very soon!

    ReplyDelete