Thursday, 24 February 2011

I am struggling

to find the words to express how I feel about everyone in blogville at the moment. I have had some wonderful emails from you and such generous and amazing gifts and offers and all I keep doing is bursting out crying . Please bear with me while I try and pull myself together and I promise I will answer my emails and fill you all in on our little familys real guardian angels, guardian angels who walk amongst us in blogville

 

with much love

Momma Tea

8 comments:

  1. Dear Friend,
    You just sit back and relax. Enjoy the dogs and your family. Let the good things push the bad away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Frankie and his mama said, we got your back Mama Tea. Enjoy your little boy and girl and rest and kick the cancers butt.
    Much luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi & da' mamas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hear hear Frankie and the Slimmers, well said indeed! "Frankie for Mayor! Slimmer pugs for an elevated cabinet position!" What's that? Oh yes, Frankie already IS mayor and the Slimmers ARE in the cabinet, he he he!!

    Sit back, put your paws - er, your feet - up and let us do what we do 'cos we love you and you deserve it! Take good care of yourself - or you'll have us to answer to you know, tee hee!

    Huge schnauzer snuggles - JD & Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much more for me to say! It's all been said, but just enjoy!

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. We LUVS you Momma Tea! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you!! We are so glad to know you. You are such a strong woman and I am just so blessed to know you. You have such a good heart.
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. you get a helping paw when you less expect ... and those moments are the moments you really realise whose a true friend =0] hang in there Tea ... let your pups love you and your blogger furry friends and their humans help you with your struggling

    ReplyDelete