Wednesday, 8 June 2011

I am going

to start saving very, very hard now. What for you are all thinking . Well I have not seen my best friend since the end of 2007 and her boys are growing so fast and I am so desperate to see her as I have said before but now I have added incentive.

In the fur hugs from The Houston Pittie pack

the original 3

164463_169077676462361_100000803903837_290357_4390965_n

Can you believe they only live about 20 minutes away from my friend ? How cool is that now if that is not an added incentive to save extra hard I don’t know what is !!!!

 

Love

Momma Tea

6 comments:

  1. OMD OMD... Miss TEA... Do you mean that you would only be 20 mins. away from OUR Furends the Houston Pittie Pack???? FUR REAL???? AND... GUESS WHAT ELSE... THE Pittie Pack only lives FIVE (5) mins. from our OTHER DEAR FURENDS..
    MONA and WEENIE!!!
    Did you know THAT???
    OH YES... FUR SURE you MUST START SAVIN fur a trip to TEXAS!!! It would be soooooooo fangtastical!!! Plink PLINK... I can hear the money droppin in the Piggy Bank RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how very, very exciting Momma Tea! I wish I lived in that Houston place so you could gives me a hug, too!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pawesome!
    It would be grrreat if you could go there to visit your friend and the Pittie Pack!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo... I'll be so jellies!! Maybe you should schedule your flight so you connect in Washington DC... I'm just saying.... :)

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it! My paws are crossed that a giant bag of money falls in your lap so can see your friend and the pittie pack ASAP. I know you will get there soon!

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is pretty cool! It's so hard to save money. I am the world's worst at that!
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete