Sunday, 10 July 2011

This ‘n’ That

Well things here right now are pretty okay for a change. I had a WooHoo moment this last week someone asked me how I was and I answered ‘ Well I am tired but pretty good right now Thank You’ and when the conversation was over I had a little bit of a weepy thing as I realised it has been so long since I have been able to say that. I think I made the right choice in not this cycle of treatment. I am hoping the feeling good continues as my son is starts school vacation very soon and I would like to be able to have some days out in London with him or doing some fun things. He deserves a treat or two as he is doing so well at school , he came top of his class in science in his end of year exams, he got A star for Chemistry, A for Biology and A star for Physics and I could not be more proud of him if I tried. I know we have our ups and downs but no matter what I am always proud of him and love him to bits. I took him to see a movie last night ( and I can’t talk about the film as my OH hasn’t seen it yet ), I have to say Transformers 3 really is a cool film and we did both it enjoy it very much. I kinda like sitting in the dark with him waiting for the film to start and talking about silly things.

Ronnii and Uji continue to be a source of joy, frustration and laughs, he is growing fast and getting rather leggy now and he seems to be constantly on the go. He did have a wonderful time at Crestie heaven when we went up to collect Joey for my friend. Oh my that wee fellow is a grand little man and he is doing so well under her care, I think he is enjoying being so well loved and pampered and he deserves it too.

I have booked a hotel room for next year as I am off to Crufts for the day to support two friends who are showing, My friend Bridget has the most beautiful Lhasa Apso’s one of which is showing and my other friend Cheryl is showing her Chinese Crested so this makes it doubly exciting for me. I have wanted to go to Crufts since I was 15 so you can imagine my excitement, plus meeting up with lots of great, wonderful friends who are also going to show support and for a fun day out. So if you get Crufts on TV look out on the toy and utility day for a group of mad looking ladies in matching t shirts in the audience and that will be us lot……….lol.

 

Love

Momma Tea

xxx x xxx

4 comments:

  1. I am glad things are going so well! I was SHOCKED when I saw the pictures of Uji on facebook - what a BIG BOY.

    Did you know that transformers was filmed here in Chicago - parts of it not too far from where mama works. It caused a big traffic nightmare, but still kind of cool.

    That's great about your son's grades and school success. I hope you get to spend lots of time with him this summer!

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy dat you is feelin' good Momma Tea! :) Yay fur your son and all of his good grades too.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you've got something great to look forward to! :)
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Momma Tea,
    We are so excited that you are feeling better and you certainly have a lot to be proud of.

    Your son sounds like an amazing young man, and we are sure he is looking as forward to spending time with you as you are with him.

    We too we're surprise at how big Uji is getting. He certainly must be on the receiving end of a lot of love and wonderful care.

    Have a great day Momma Tea. There is no one more deserving than you.

    Newfie Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete