Thursday, 6 October 2011

Bit of Downer Post really

I have been feeling somewhat low since my last review and zapping, then getting the lung infection on top of that and having my fall kinda sent me further down. But the thing that has really got me at the moment is not being well wnough to go to a wedding. When I worked I was a childrens nanny and I have worked with some awesome children all of whom are now the most amazing adults and this was the wedding of one of them, the first wedding I have been invited to and it meant so much to me to be invited.

The Groom has grown into such a fantastic man, he is loving, caring, considerate and gosh darn it just a lovely person full stop and I am so proud of the man he has become. I am so happy he has found a young lady who loves him and makes him happy and completes him and I wish them many joyful, loving years of happiness together , I just so wish I could be there for their big day. They have been very understanding and even though that is lovely I still feel really gutted I wont be there.

There have been a few other issues I cant really blog about which have not helped the way I feel right now but thankfull I have the three doglets to help keep me gong and to put a smile on my face during the day and my OH who does his utmost to make me smile and make life easier for me in the evenings. I feel blessed and damned at the same time when I am low like this.

My stunning day glo yellow hair is now falling out yet again but hey ho been there done that and even though I joke about it this really does upset me, I know it grows back but it seems I just some length to it and whoops off it goes again, hmmmm hat shopping here I come !

Well thats enough of me bring everyone down for now and hopefully my next post will be more upbeats

Love To All

Momma Tea

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Tea,
    There are so many cliches that I could say to you right now, but I think that you have heard them all before. So I am just going to say that you are ADMIRED and LOVED by so many. We are all in your corner.
    Sincerely, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you get to feeling better. We are going to send you some drool to you. I am sure your friends will understand and you will be their in spirit with them on that big day. Hang Tough, Momma Tea and keep loving them fur-babies. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma Tea,

    I am sendin' you extra boxer puppy prayers tonight to help you feel better. :) I sure do luvs you!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete