Monday, 28 June 2010

I am a very relieved Momma

Today as I have sorted my Momo out with a nice new vet whom I know is fantastic as are his staff and I have complete faith in them and I will be a lot happier when I have to leave Molly for her blood tests in the future. After the nightmare my girly went through last week I know she will be so much happier too. I have not heard anything from the vet surgery she was at on Friday with regards to the complaint I made and I don’t suppose I will either.

I entered a competition last week and if I win then The Little Dog Rescue will get £10,000 so I kinda hope you will all vote for my entry HERE so I am going to thank you all in advance THANK YOU ! ! ! ! Fingers crossed it wins because The Little Dog Rescue  could use the boost in funds.

Anyway that is about it today

Tarra

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly's mom

    Maggie Mae sent us over!!

    We read your story and we just want to say we were extremely touched and we wish you the best of luck in winning the 10,000 pounds..

    We are very happy that you have found each other and support for each other...

    Licks
    Zelle

    ReplyDelete