Wednesday, 1 September 2010

30 Day Blog Journal – Day 21

Eeek Today I am supposed to do a recipe not a problem if you want a bread recipe but I would rather do a Molly recipe so I am going to do Molly’s patent Frozen Nommys.

Molly’s Patent Frozen Nommys

Ingredients.

Plain Natural Yoghurt

Peanut Butter ( crunchy or smooth )

1 Small Banana.

Method

Mush your nana up and add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. Mix very well and add half a large tub of plain natural yoghurt and mix well.

Divide up into ice cube trays or small flexi pots and freeze.

Voila now you have………………..

Great treats for your dog on a hot day

lunapic_12794806431834_9

PS. This was already written and ready to post before my girl got poorly and I don’t really want to blog out my feelings right now so thought I would post this instead

No comments:

Post a Comment