Thursday, 30 September 2010

I Am So Lost For Words

When I lost my beautiful girl the thoughtfulness and generosity of the doggy bloggy community touched my heart especially when donations to TLDR came through in my angels name. I didn’t think I would feel so moved again but today I am struggling to find the words to convey how I am feeling.

I came home from the shops today to find a package inside my front door, odd I wasn’t expecting anything and I certainly didn’t recognise the address in the USA. When I opened it well I just cried not from sadness so much but at the kindness of someone I have never met, someone who is a very caring person & Mom of the sweetest little fellow of a Yorkie ( My dog-son PIP ) you could ever wish to meet. Yes Kristin I am talking about you ! You are an amazingly generous and caring woman and even though we have never met I am proud to call you my friend.

To put you all up to speed the awesome package that arrived for me today from Kristin via Deanne Pace  ( the road dogs Mom )was one of Deanne’s awesome pendants that she so kindly donated for auction via Frankie’s blog for Sweet Shelbys Fund.  Kristin & Pip bid in the auction and won and had it made especially for me with my girlys name on it and it is the most beautiful piece of jewellery I have ever or will ever own and it means the absolute world to me. Thank you does not even come close Kristin and Pip it just means so very much you cannot imagine quite how much or how grateful I am.

So without further ado here is my most beautious pendant.

Photo1077

The care with it read,

Tea,

The enclosed pendant is from Kristin & Pip in honor of your beautiful & beloved Molly, with the hope it will bring you some comfort and make you smile.

Best wishes

Deanne Pace.

Well it has given me the hugest smile ever imaginable and it will bring comfort. I am blessed to have such an awesome God/Dog Son and such a wonderful friend in his Mom too.

lunapic_128585281972446_2

THANK YOU BOTH SO VERY MUCH !

With all my Love

Mollys Momma

        Tea

x x x x x x x x x x

6 comments:

  1. We were happy to do it - actually, it was all Pip's idea!!! So glad, it arrived safely!

    Lots of love, Pip & Kristin

    P.S.: We had a little help from the Road Dogs (of course!), Frankie, and Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a touching thing to do, and a beautiful pendent, also knowing that Deanne made it.
    George and Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful gift and the thought behind it is beautiful. it is true that us doggy bloggers (and our parents) are a special breed!

    Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

    Coco The Princess, Lady Godiva & Truffle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... it's beautiful! Just like Molly.

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you like it and that it made you smile! It was an honor to be asked by Pip & Kristin to make something special for you in remembrance of sweet Molly.
    Deanne (The Road Dogs' Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sad that you are sad. I am certain you miss your friend so much. I hope it gets easier really fast! Thank you for stopping by my blog today to wish Ozabella well -- but she couldn't have the surgery today because she got "the girl problem". I have NO idea what that means and I don't want to know. But thank you for posting -- we appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete