Tuesday, 19 October 2010

I am finding myself

wondering lately about a lot of things but mostly about my Molly well not her exactly but me and her. This is going to be a bit a disjointed ramble I think. Most of you know Wilf don’t you well every morning his is the first blog I hit, I am desperate for news on him but terrified at the same time. His Dad writes so wonderfully about their days together and how much joy Wilf is having and it makes me think of my girl more. This is understandable but I feel they share the same positive spirit, that little thing that makes them determined to enjoy every second they can and to leave as many wonderful memories behind for those they love, so reading Wilfs blog is bittersweet for me. I still sign myself Mollys Momma Tea but how long is it ok for me to that ? I am now Richie’s Mom too and I feel slightly disloyal to him every time I sign but me being me I don’t want to stop being Momma, to Rich I am Ma and who knows what I will be to anyone else that may come along. Is there somewhere a rule set in stone that says I have to stop being Momma just because my girl is no longer here physically ? I dunno but I am thinking maybe just maybe to start just signing Momma Tea sometime in the near future. I know Molly would not mind in the slightest but somehow even just the thought makes me feel as if I am letting her go more and I so don’t want to let her go any more than I have if you know what I mean.

Sorry for my ramble but I needed to get this out of my system as it has been rattling round my noggin for a couple of days now and once aired I find things do become clearer…… eventually . No matter what I decide, in my heart I am always going to be her Momma because I will always love her dearly.

With Love

Mollys Momma Tea

4 comments:

  1. You will ALWAYS be Molly's Momma. She was the one that you looked after first, and although there will be places in your heart for all little ones that come along, the biggest place to do with little ones is held by Molly and always will be. She was the first one you looked after and everybody on your blog list knows you as Molly's Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello thank you so much for your lovely message on our loss of Ellie. It was very kind of you and meant a lot.

    We need to read your bloggie and we will be back.

    We think if you feel you have such a dilemma why not sign Molly an Richie's Momma Tea? But you were Molly's Momma Tea 1st!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should call yourself whatever you want, as long as it feels right! There are no rules and it is up to you!


    Your pal, PIp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Momma Tea, you have to go wherever your heart leads you. Everyone will understand whatever choice you make.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete