Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Wordless Wednesday Two

I finally managed to get a couple of shots of My Ronnii’s pretty little face.

Photo1151 

 Photo1155

She is such a pretty little girl, and Richie seems to be accepting her very well.

Photo1150

 Photo1149

I just hope her tummy settles down a bit today as we have been up most of the night, if it doesn’t settle by noon-ish I may have to pop to the vets with her as I don’t want her to feel awful. Bless she is so good though she tries her best to get to the out to the garden if she wants to poop but she is not always making it and her little face falls poor angel. Thanks heavens for laminate flooring is all I can say………lol.

Love

Momma Tea

7 comments:

  1. OMD! I am speechless at the cuteness ...I hope she feels better tomorrow.

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. So furry cute! We just love her ears! Hope she feels much better soon!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious!! At least she cares if she potties on the floor. Milly and Shelby just look at me like, "aren't you gonna clean that up?" Makes me so mad! They are the hardest things to train. Still not trained at nearly 4 years old... I give up. lol
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so pretty, I hope she feels better soon!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie face!!! I hope she's feeling better. Poor baby!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope so too! And she's very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shes so cute, its lovely seeing them asleep together
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete