Friday, 21 January 2011

Shattered !

What with having the virus from hell now I have Little Miss Strumpet Pants to contend with. Ronnii has now decided the time is right and is giving poor Richie the big come on. She keeps pawing at his face, licking his cute cheek and then waving her nether regions in front of his nose ! The poor boy is beside himself with frustration. My routine has now changed somewhat, if Richie needs to pee Ronnii stays inside and vice versa, if I need to pee Richie comes with me and is shut in the bathroom with me likewise for showers too. The poor lad doesn’t know whether he is coming or going, Vets are not infallible after all and Miss Hussy Drawers will be spayed as soon as it is safe to do so. The last thing my girl needs is to find herself expecting, she has been through enough in her life, I just want for her to be happy, healthy and relaxed in her life with us and having in Frankies words a whowhoectomy will ensure she has this. I don’t suppose this is much fun for her either though I imagine the urge to mate is rather strong as she does seem quite intent on making it happen so I cannot begin to imagine how it must feel to have her every attempt thwarted poor lass.

I have also been researching getting Richies meds online rather than the vet as it will be much cheaper to do this and will save TLDR much needed funds, I am hoping the vet will happily provide the required prescription. We bought one lot of his meds ourselves this month and it cost £27  ( $43 ) for 50 tablets whereas online it would cost around £12 ($19) to £15 ($23) for the same amount which is quite a difference. I am really hoping our vet is open to this, I can’t see him objecting to hopefully this will work out.

Well they are both resting quietly now one on either side of me so I am going to take full advantage of this and have a nice ‘hot’ cup of coffee and enjoy the peace while it lasts. At least my life is not boring……….lol.

The furballs are hoping to finally get their Crimbo thank you cards out this weekend well paws crossed anyway.

Thats about it for now except it is the OH’s Birthday soon so may need to bake a cake ( EEEEEEK ! ).

 

Love

Momma Tea

4 comments:

  1. Oh geez, poor Richie and Ronnii and you! Sounds like quite a lot of craziness going on in your house. I hope Ronnii can get spayed soon. Poor thing.

    I have never tried ordering meds online, but I know people who do and love it. I can't imagine your vet will mind.

    I hope everyone gets some rest today.

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a shame the vet didn't spay her when she was in having her teeth & ears done.
    Sooner the better though. Your nerves won't stand much more. Little hussy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have your hands full!
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. Poor babies!! I hope this stage of her season passes FAST! Great news about the cheaper meds! Good luck!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete