Thursday, 13 January 2011

Worried Sick

As some of you may know my wee girl Ronnii has come into season properly and has been brilliant about putting Richie in his place with regards to his anatomy and hers. But this evening we noticed what we thought was a bit of poop stuck to her rear end only to find on closer inspection what appears to be a uterine prolapse. Thankfully she is insured so I will be taking her to the vets as soon as I can get an appointment, as you can imagine we are worried sick about our wee lass. She went through major surgery last year so she has been through a fair bit in the last year and this is the last thing she needs. I am really hoping against hope that it isn’t this and that it is something small and easily rectified. Please excuse us if we are a bit lax in our getting round to you all today.

With Love

Momma Tea

8 comments:

  1. Hope everything turns out well. I am sure she will be fine. Poor Ronnii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-noes!
    I have my paws crossed and my mom is praying for Ronnii!
    We hope everything goes well.
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, now I am worried about dear Ronnii ...I am sure she will be fine. She is a fighter and has the love of a wonderful family behind her. Please keep us posted. My paws are crossed for your sweet girl.

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear - all us here at Team Beaglebratz du hope an'pray that little Ronnii is ok. An'we wanted tu thank-u all fer b-comin'our follower. An' thank-u so much fer our pretty badge - az u can c on our blog - we didn't waste any time puttin'it out fer everypupper an'kitty tu c - we put it up rite after we picked it up.
    Shiloh'n Shasta (mom tu)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom and me is prayin' fur her.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thoughts and prayers for you and Ronnii!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up and read on Richie's blog that Ronnii is home safe and sound! So relieved! I hope she heals super quick!! How are you doing, Momma Tea?

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am happy to hear she is doing better. Take care, my friend!

    ReplyDelete