Wednesday, 30 March 2011

I don’t know

What I would do without my furbabes sometimes ! Because my treatment schedule was rearranged for my sons prize giving on Friday I am feeling more than a little low. I have had all of my weeks zappin now and I have to admit having them all in row has left me feeling pants. I got in this morning sat on the sofa and just burst out crying. My darling Richie just climbed up me snuggled into my neck and just let me sob as he cuddled me, Ronni bless her just squidged next to my leg she is pretty indifferent if I am upset. I try not to get like this if I can help it but the last week or so has been a real struggle for some reason, I don’t think the fact I am sleeping so badly is helping but hopefully now I have had a darn good blub I will start feeling better.

I feel awful as not felt up to keeping the dogs blogs up as much as I would normally but hopefully I will start feeling up to it more in the next few days. I know Richie & Ronnii have missed their blog pals and on their behalf I am so sorry guys for them not being around.

I am off to snuggle down on the sofa under a duvet now with my babes, I have to confess there is nothing quite like furry dog cuddles when you are feeling low. I am just so blessed to have these two wonderful, loving funny little furballs in my life,

Photo1440

I love them to bits !

 

 

Momma Tea

5 comments:

  1. They love you to bits too so don't forget it! I am sorry you are feeling low. I wish there was something I could say to lift your spirits! Just keep cuddling with those furbabies!

    Sending you lots of yorkie love and good healing vibes.

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LUVS all of you Momma Tea!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear that you are having a rough time right now. I think that getting to see your son get his prize will boost you some.

    I know what you mean about the dogs giving you the warm loving feelings. They are amazing in their healing powers, aren't they?
    Don't worry about blogging... we all understand.
    You just take care of yourself. THAT is what we care most about.
    Hugs, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  4. They love you to bits too. Sorry to hear that you feel so low. I hope you haven't got to have much more zapping.
    Hugs -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Momma Tea. I'm so sorry you had the sads. But I tell ya...I've noticed with humans that sometimes a big old boohoohoo can make you feel loads better. So I hope it helped!

    Pretty please don't worry abouts getting around to bloggies right now if you don't feel like it. You just take care of YOU, okay?

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete