Sunday, 10 April 2011

I have my positive hat

back firmly on my head again thankfully and life is looking better. The sun is shining today and I am of to my parents to spend some time with them and my son as I hit middle age tomorrow officially. YIKES ! ! I may be middle ages in years and my body may feel 87 million years old but thankfully my brain feels neither of them ( well not all the time anyway ). My darling boy informed via skype last night that he is going out today for a while but was reticent in telling me where, but he later informed me he is meeting a friend from his school bus…………… Yes my son has his first date ! ! ! ! ! Given the choice of spending time with his Mom or meeting a girl I think it is safe to say he made the wisest choice for a young man his age. They do grow up so fast though it doesn’t seem five minutes ago he looked like this.

baby ben

I think I may have to do a my goodness look at how my son has grown up photo post soon………….lol.

Anyway I must go have a bath and make myself look presentable so will catch you all later, enjoy this lovely sunny Sunday everyone.

 

Momma Tea

5 comments:

  1. I am sure you will have a wonderful time visiting with your parents.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY May you have a fabulous day filled with all the good things that you deserve.
    My goodness.. a first date.. I can still remember when my daughter went on her first date. I didn't know which to do... laugh or cry. They do grow up FAST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fabulous birthday!!

    Licks and snuggles from us!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday, Momma Tea! I hope you had a super terrific day yesterday and an even better one today. I'm sending you oodles of big, sloppy, brindle birthday kisses!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

    That picture is absolutely PRECIOUS!! Can't wait to read your post about how he's grown. :)

    Wags,
    Zona and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this post yesterday somehow ...my eyes must be going! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I have another close friend who has the same birthday as you. Not sure if you pay much attention to astrology, BUT this is supposed to be a BIG year for Aries - lots of exciting changes and life transformation. Hasn't happened for me yet, but I am still hoping. LOL!

    I hope you a wonderful day.

    Kristi & Pip

    ReplyDelete