Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Off to the vets

this afternoon with Richie, he had me up most of the night and he had an explosive rear end this morning…. not completely unusual for my boy . But later on I picked him up and got blood on me from his derrière so alarm bells started going off and worry mode kicked in. He has a very strong tail my lad does and if he doesn’t want you looking at his behind there is no way you are getting so much as a glimpse. So an appointment was made to see the vet to get him checked out to be on the safe side. I later got a quick glance at his nether regions while we was having a snuggle on the bed and there appears to be a nasty looking abscess on the base of his tail on the underside so hopefully it will just mean a course of antibiotics. Bless him my wee man does not have the best of luck with his health but lets just hope this is a wee blip for him. Anyway off to get ready now will post later when we know whats what. I am sure he will post tomorrow about the indignity of having his butt examined in great detail.

 

 

Love

 

Momma Tea

6 comments:

  1. Oh NO! Poor Richie! I hopes he is gonna be okays and it's just nuttin to be worried bouts.
    PLEASE let us know what da vet says.
    We'll be thinking of ya'll.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppy prayers is on da way fur Richie! Please keep us posted.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! Sending you lots of Golden Thoughts n Luck. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy... hope his visit to the vet went ok. Our thoughts will be with him Tea. Send him our love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading this one AFTER we have already gotten the unwelcome news. You know that I have you BOTH in my heart and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Hope everything is ok!!
    ~Milly and Shelby

    ReplyDelete