Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Well It

wasn’t quite as straight forward as I hoped it would be, it isn’t an abscess after all it’s a tumour. As he cannot have a G/A or be sedated there is nothing they can really do for him so we just have to keep our eye on it. His heart has worsened as well so his meds have been upped and basically our time now is a little more limited now, we have not got a time limit because we would rather not know but you can rest assured that whatever time we have left with our wonderful boy will be spent adoring him more than I do already. Right now I feel like my heart has cracked somewhat and I am rather emotional as you can imagine but I will shake it off and continue as we would normally just spoiling him a wee bit more if that is possible. Keeping my beautiful boy as comfortable as I can and making each and every day with count and taking as many photos as I possibly can of him and his sister together .

 

Sorry I can’t write more but am off to cuddle my boy as he has had a bit of a day.

 

Love

Momma Tea

10 comments:

  1. Wish our Richie boy well and cuddle him to bits Mama Tea!! We luvs you both and Ronnii, too!
    Much luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. Enjoy your time with your boy, blogging can wait. But we are here for you. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Tea,
    I am so very sorry to hear this news. The good thing is that you are Aware and will now make the most of every second. Not that you don't already make Richie's life full and rich and gentle already. It is just that you (and all of us,too) will be MORE careful to cherish each day. Richie is in the best and most loving environment that there could ever be.
    We are all with you and we truly understand.
    Hugs, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Richie. This is the only downside of having pets. He is truly lucky to have found his way to you. I wish you lots of happy times still to come.
    Sue & the kits -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Momma Tea, I am so sorry! You are an amazing mom to Richie so I knows he gonna be in good hands.
    Spend all da time in da world withs him while you can.
    Ya'll all will be in our thoughts and we send hugs to each and every one of ya'll.
    We love ya'll!

    Puddles and family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh our goodness! We are thinking of you and Richie!! Please know you're in our thoughts and prayers.
    ~Maggie, Milly, and Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart is just breaking for you and Richie right now. I know you will make every moment count as you always do. You are an amazing mom and Richie is SO lucky to have you.

    Now, I am going to tell you a little story that proves you just never know. When I was five months pregnant my beloved cat Tutu (who has appeared on my blog several times and was truly my soul mate) was diagnosed with advanced kidney failure. The vet said she didn't think Tutu would live to see our daughter born. Well, Tutu had other ideas and she lived 3 more years. You just never know ...make the most of every moment, but keep the faith and never lose hope.

    Kristin & Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Momma Tea,

    Mom and me LUVS you all and will be prayin' fur Richie. He is so lucky to have you.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry to know about this.
    Richie knows how much you love him and sure he is grateful for all you do for him.
    You two are in our thoughts.
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my dogness......my poor sweet Richie. My heart is breaking. Butt, we know he is sooooooo well loved, and a strong character, so he may surprise us all, and prove those doktors wrong!

    Love and extra hugs to you all
    MinnaK

    ReplyDelete