Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Thank You All

For all your lovely messages, tributes and posts for my darling boy, it is so lovely to know how much you all care for him. Things here are as ok as they can be but I am finding bedtime very difficult the bed seems such a large and lonely place without him farting the night away or licking my leg and I really miss his snoring. Ronnii is finding this strange too bless her heart she keeps looking for her partner in crime, it has upset her tummy a bit and she is off of her food a little but that is to be expected really.

She is now joining me for my first coffee of the day on Richies step when it is a nice weather, I am not going to stop that little ritual just because my boy is not physically here. I know he is sitting beside me in spirit as he did in life and it was a special little moment for us when ever we did it.#

I am supposed to be getting the house and garden all straight for Saturday but my heart isn’t quite in it even though I know it should be. So if you are coming please excuse any weeds or excess clutter I may not get round to but I am concentrating on my girl right now rather than the house as she needs the attention more and if I am totally honest I need her right now as well.

Even though I know it will be difficult emotionally on Saturday I am going to wear as big a smile as I can because I know Richie would want that and I know also that Ronnii deserves it, she is going to have a super special day and rightly so as well. She will be a proper Pawty Princess and knowing her everyone will fall head over heels in love with her as we all have.

 

She is hassling me for cuddles now so I am going close now and give her exactly what she asking for.

Thank you all again your words have meant so much to us all here

 

Love

Momma Tea

9 comments:

  1. I certainly understand that lonely feeling at night. I felt that for a long time after our cat Tutu passed away. Hope Ronnii's tummy feels better soon.

    I wouldn't worry about the weeds! You should see our yard. BOL! We can't wait for the party on Saturday and we know Ronnii will look like a little princess.

    Kristin & Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{HUGS}} We will totally understand about the weeds and stuff. Take care of yourself and Ronnii, the weeds can wait. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be coming on Saturday, but I won't be able to stay very long. I've got a present for the little girl too to hopefully try and cheer her up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just tell all the boy dawgs that come... to be sure and SCRATCH OFF the weeds fur you. hehehe

    I am gonna ASSume that the pawty will all be on Ronnii's blog. heheeh I Love to make an ASS of ME..
    See you Saturday... I am gonna bring some snacks... beclaws I have a feeling this is gonna be a HOOOOOOGE pawty.
    Anything else I can do to help you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. We luvs you Momma Tea!

    Lookin' forward to celebratin' wif Ronnii and honoring Richie on Saturday! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care! We're thinking of you!
    ~Milly, Shelby, Maggie, and Jake (the dad)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Momma Tea. You just do what you need to do for you and Ronnii. All the house cleaning and weeding and stuffs can wait. And if you want, I'll even weed for you! I'm good at that!

    We luvs you lots!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. :: snuggles :: Don't worry about weeds and what-nots... no one cares about that stuff! We just care about you, Ronnii and the Popster!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete