Saturday, 27 August 2011

Sponsor Sign Up

If you read Ronnii’s blog post yesterday you will know I am doing a sponsored swim for Cinque Ports Rescue, well the lovely Frankie Furter has sponsored me for $10 and wanted to know where he could put his sponsorship offer/sign up so I said I would do a small post and anyone who wanted to sponsor me could leave a comment with their sponsorship on that comment and then when I have completed the swim and everyone has seen the photos of me doing the swim and me doing and impression of a frozen blue human shaped ice cube afterwards I would post up a paypal link for you to pay with.

So if you would like to sponsor me please leave me a comment below. Many thanks from me and Cinque Ports Rescue

 

Love

Momma Tea

x x x x x x x x

8 comments:

  1. I am in for 15! Can't wait and I know you can do it!

    Love, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK you Miss Tea fur makin it so EASY fur me to help you with this grrreat swim a thon. So the water will be cold??? Maybe you can put some HOT water in your Water Wings.. that would keep you warm, Right? OH... Never mind that.. I fugot that WATER doesn't FLOAT. OR>>>> Does it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...me will sponsor you for $10 too. What is dat in UK funds?

    Amber DaWeenie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put us down for $10! Are you gonna wear a scuba suit to stay warm? BOL! Oh, yeah, please remind us when the Paypal thingy is up. You know how forgetful we are!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wesa will sponsor yous'ums for $15 to match Mr. Pipsters.
    Much luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAmaTEA
    I'm absolutey pawsitively going to sponsow you fow ten(wish it could have some mowe zewos at the end)
    by the time the swimmie is done, Ishould have the ten so YEAH!!!!!!
    I think you will look like these bootiful mewmaids and not a blloo ice coobe..i bet Wonnii and Uji awe awfully pwoud of you
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Momma Tea, my sisters and I will each sponsor you for $10 each. I can't wait to see the photos of the swim! I bet you look FAST!

    Wags,
    Zona, Cali & Phoenix

    PeeS: Frankie always makes us BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PeeSS: Will you email me when you do the PayPal post so I'm sure I don't miss it since mom isn't so good about blog time right now? zonaspawprints at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete