Sunday, 13 November 2011

If you

have nothing better to do than troll through my blog and my dogs blogs to find photos to make nasty fb wall posts about me you are one very sad individual and I pity you very much . Your home cannot be very satisfactory if you have nothing more constructive to do with your time than that.

How boring your existence must be if something like that gives you pleasure or would perhaps your mind is a little warped now or maybe it could dementia setting in. Regardless of your reasoning  for doing such a petty, small minded and nasty thing I am way above your sphere of intelligence and compassion. I have more humanity and caring in my little toenail than you have in your entire wizened little body.

Please do go and find something useful to do with your time. Thank you for attempting to read and understand this post as I am sure that with your limited intelligence you have struggled to comprehend this.

1 comment:

  1. OH TEA.... what Happened??? I don't understand what this is about.
    I can NOT imagine that someone would say or do anything that would upset you.
    I am so sorry. SO Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete