Tuesday, 22 November 2011

2012 is THE year for me

It has been a really rough few days for me what with one thing and another which I wont go into here suffice it to say some things I thought were certain in my life turned out not to be so and yes it has left me feeling low and let down in a big way but one thing I have learned is life goes on. It may not go in the way you expected it to but go on it does. Now I may not have the people or things I thought would be in my life for years to come but hey I can live with that done it many times before and I can do it again.

I have decided 2012 it going to be the year for my pack and me. No more treatment so I will finally get my hair back for good, I will get all my joint pains and the myriad of other symptoms sorted out properly so life can get back on track properly. We will get the business really rocking as well so my business partner and I will be more financially settled which will be good for both of us.

Even though I have felt so down seeing my son for a day ( FINALLY ) really has put some things in perspective mind you it wasn’t just seeing him, I had some sad news this morning one of my laydees ( the women who have become friends through having cancer ) passed away leaving behind two heartbroken teenage children and her husband and her parents. Now it was not unexpected but you do kind of hope against hope and no matter if it is expected it is always a major kick in the gut when it happens. I am one of the lucky ones my cancer may not be gone but thankfully it is not going to kill me anymore and yes it may grow bigger again but I will cross that bridge if it happens. I am still going to see my son grow into the wonderful man I can already see in him what more could I ask for ? Yes I could wish for perfect health but that’s not going to happen and I can deal with that, yes I could wish for loads of money but that is highly unlikely as well and I know from experience it does not necessarily bring happiness. I am loved, by my son, by my partner, by my three beautiful dogs, by my family and by my good friends and that for me is the most precious thing I could ever wish for and I already have it in abundance. So life is definitely looking up so now you can see why I know that 2012 is going to be the year for me and mine.

Love

Momma Tea

3 comments:

  1. We are hoping for a great 2012 for you as well. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR Tea, You will have a totally wonderful 2012 because THAT is what you have DECIDED it WILL BE. I am a firm believer that we Can and Do make things happen through POSITIVE THOUGHTS. YOU are the most POSITIVE THINKER I have ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2012 will be your year because you believe it to be so! I'm telling you, I have found when I put my mind to it I can do just about anything!
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete